The Legend The Legend

Damn son, that is off the chain right there! I'm impressed at how much you have done with just the demo. I would download it, but it is only 45 seconds. I guess my only complaints to this is that it is not long enough, and the bass on the kick is a little high. Maybe it is from the amount of repetition, or I have my volume up to high. Other than that, kudos bro.

TheArsonist77 responds:

No sweat, i'm just stoked you liked it! I really appreciate the review. And the kick could have used a little more tweaking. I do plan on redoing this someday when I have the Full Version of FL haha. Someday. Thanks!!!

Planet Hopper Planet Hopper

You got some pretty cool sounds in there bro. I would say that the intro drags on a little to, needs more background, or something to help fill in the repetitive parts. One last thing is that the whole song could use more frequencies. To me it feels a little empty. Don't know what you were going for, just thought I would let you know.

Fuzzy-L0g1c responds:

Thanks, those are two very good points. I see how the repetitive drums at the beginning could quickly feel repetitive, and I see that I left out some high frequencies at many parts of the song.

Resonance Resonance

Pretty damn cool, but don't you think that is a little fast for trance?

On We Go On We Go

The lead there in the beginning sounded a little out of tune with the bass, made the song a little less enjoyable. I really did like most of the drum patterns, they weren't repetitive at all. Another thing that I didn't like was how the picked up more towards the end. I would have like to whole song to be like an extended version of the last part. Other than that it was a pretty laid back listen.

Reason #1 Reason #1

This sounds great, I love the ambiance that it has. Such smooth progression it is like butter man. The only thing that I didn't like was the crackling that you could hear through out the song.

CowardlyLion responds:

Thank you very much! I kind of threw together the EQ and mastering stuff last minute and decided to make an attempt at a slight vinyl sound. Thought it'd work out well, haha. Sorry man!

Dan Torque - Stream Dan Torque - Stream

I have to say this is pretty damn good my friend. All of the transitions are smooth as butter, It isn't overly complex but isn't to simple. I could listen to this song for days. Glad I stumbled onto to this piece of work man, good job.

Dyrdi responds:

Cadence Cadence

So much emotion, I love it. The piano and wobbles together sound amazing, also very clean.
Good work man

HT || Greeting Death HT || Greeting Death

Man that was great, never really heard a dubstep song that was so peaceful. When I was listening to this, I start thinking about rain and a break in the clouds, I could feel an accomplished feeling, also you gave this song a really good title. It amazes me how much emotion I get from this song, awesome work bro.

HyperTrough responds:

Glad you got a nice experience from it :) Had some good inspiration for this one! Thanks for the review man ;D

What's Next in 2012 What's Next in 2012

It was great, I just wish it was longer.

~EnV~Play It (WIP) ~EnV~Play It (WIP)

This is a pretty good loop but the fading in and out doesn't make it feel like a loop, but more like a short short song on repeat.