DJ BJ - Jungle Job (SMD) DJ BJ - Jungle Job (SMD)

Although this was quiet humorous and the beat was really good in my opinion, the was a crackle in the music every now and then which I didn't like at all, it was disrupting the music and made it unenjoyable. Hope this can be fixed next time.

Psi43 responds:

A friend recently informed me that this was caused by the music being too loud, I will try to fix that as soon as possible and update the .swf. Thanks a lot though :).

The Legend The Legend

Damn son, that is off the chain right there! I'm impressed at how much you have done with just the demo. I would download it, but it is only 45 seconds. I guess my only complaints to this is that it is not long enough, and the bass on the kick is a little high. Maybe it is from the amount of repetition, or I have my volume up to high. Other than that, kudos bro.

TheArsonist77 responds:

No sweat, i'm just stoked you liked it! I really appreciate the review. And the kick could have used a little more tweaking. I do plan on redoing this someday when I have the Full Version of FL haha. Someday. Thanks!!!

Planet Hopper Planet Hopper

You got some pretty cool sounds in there bro. I would say that the intro drags on a little to, needs more background, or something to help fill in the repetitive parts. One last thing is that the whole song could use more frequencies. To me it feels a little empty. Don't know what you were going for, just thought I would let you know.

Fuzzy-L0g1c responds:

Thanks, those are two very good points. I see how the repetitive drums at the beginning could quickly feel repetitive, and I see that I left out some high frequencies at many parts of the song.

Resonance Resonance

Pretty damn cool, but don't you think that is a little fast for trance?